33 years (27 years at Sonatrach E & P, two years at Halliburton Entreprise Services Puits – HESP- and four years at CNPC International Algeria Exploration:
- Actual- May 1st 2006: Exploration & Development Consultant / Advisor
- May 1st 2006- January 1st 2005 : Exploration Division Advisor-Sonatrach
- January 1st 2005- January 1st, 2003: President of the Board of Directors and General Manager of Halliburton Entreprise de Services aux Puits ( HESP)- logging company- Hassi Messaoud, Algeria.
- 2002-1998: Director Exploration/Algeria Eastern Region (Oued Mya, Berkine, Illizi, Amguid-Hassi Messaoud ridge)- Sonatrach
- 1998-1994: Exploration Manager of Algerian Oued Mya Triassic basin- Sonatrach
- 1994-1990: Head of Evaluation Department (Formations evaluation, prospects and Reserves evaluation and assessment…)-Sonatrach
- 1990-1985: PhD preparation in Strasbourg University (France), concerning the Algerian western Saharan basins (Ahnet-Timimoun).
- 1985-1982: Chief of Well logs interpretation Department- Sonatrach
- 1982-1977: Engineer Logs analyst (Formations evaluation and logging operations supervision: Schlumberger, Western atlas)- Sonatrach